Originally posted to EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL site 9/24/13 – You’ll be seeing a lot of these archival posts from my days with EVIL DEAD to make sure they don’t get lost in case the original site goes down. Plus it is a bit of fun to stroll down memory lane…
Have you seen the show and ever thought, “That must be a LOT of fun!” Well, it is! And we want YOU to be a part of it!
EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL has been taking the Strip by storm for over a year, and in that time it’s been compared to a Gwar concert (if Gwar weren’t a bunch of pussies), the Rocky Horror Show (with more blood and less fishnets), the Scary Movie films (with fewer Wayans brothers), Scooby Doo (but NOT Scrappy Doo), and every zombie film known to man!
If this sounds like the sort of place YOU would want to be a part of, then you’re in luck because right NOW we are looking for people to join our team.
We are looking for:
1. Photography Interns
2. Graphic Design Interns
3. Social Marketing Interns
4. Technical Theatre / Backstage Interns
Internships typically last four months.
What you get:
1. Work on a project that where you will learn, use, and expand on a variety of skills
2. A unique opportunity to work with performers and designers and be a part of something exciting.
3. Free admission to all events we participate in if available including comic conventions, red carpet events, and other events
4. Complimentary passes to the show for family and friends
5. Other benefits including free meals, show tickets, etc depending on what is offered to the cast and crew
6. The invitation to introduce ideas and be a part of the creative process
Upon completion of the internship, Intern receives:
1. EVIL DEAD Black t-shirt that is exclusive to the cast and crew
2. Letter of recommendation
3. Possibility of joining the team for another internship or as part of the crew
You must meet the following criteria:
1. Located in the Vegas area. Henderson, etc is okay. If you want to commute from Reno or outside the state, we thank you for your enthusiasm but have to pass.
2. Looking for experience on a Strip show. While we love having fun, we are also very committed to doing the best we can and paying attention to detail. So you need to come in ready to kick ass and take names.
3. Want to have fun. Yes, we work hard. Very hard. But we also have a SHITTON of fun – and the right people for our team will be those who can have a good time!
4. Must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Have own mode of transportation and access to the internet.
If you meet the above criteria, and you are ready to become a part of the most KICKASS show on the Strip, contact Sirc Michaels Productions with your resume and what position you are interested in. We’ll send you all the details regarding the position as well as set up a time to interview!
Hey guys! Chris Palkow aka Sirc Michaels here. I wanted to reiterate that this is NOT my original story, but it IS something I give a crap about! I hope you find it informative and interesting! Leave your comments and share!